DCWD commits itself to service excellence through:
- The efficient delivery of safe, reliable, healthy, clean water at reasonable costs.
- The effective implementation of needed technical, human and administrative development projects to meet the increasing demand on our services and to reach international standards in the water industry sector.
An essential and trusted partner of the People of Dagupan in providing sustainable, high quality water-related services to meet the community’s needs.
Dagupan City Water District, a service-oriented and socially conscious public utility agency, defines quality as conformance to our customer’s needs, both internal and external, and conformance to all quality parameters required by international and statutory standards, to achieve a collective goal of providing maximum customer satisfaction.
Towards this end, we commit:
- To meet, if not exceed, the standards set by the Philippine National Standards for Drinking Water (PNSDW).
- To communicate our quality policy with our customers, and all other parties and encourage our employees to embrace quality as their personal commitment to Dagupan City Water District.
- To identify areas for continual improvement by conducting a regular review of the Quality Management System and subjecting the performance of Dagupan City Water District to regular internal audit