- Who may avail of the service?
- Interested parties who would like to avail of the training center facilities.
- Government and private agencies who desires to conduct seminars and training
- Reservations Made
- Fees and Charges
- Varies on the functions and facilities used
- Service Availability
- Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
How to avail of the service
|Step 1||Client shall proceed to the Training Center Office for the following:||Provides and explain Training Center brochure for facilities and rates of the function hall and apartelle||5-10 minutes||
Remedios N. Sapiera or Clariena C. Clarin
|a. Query||Tour the client to the Training Center Facilities.|
|b. Reservation of function||
Client shall fill-up Reservation Form
Pay Reservation Fee or settle the full amount.
|c. Payment of Reservation Fee||Training Center Staff or authorized representative shall issued Official Receipt fo the partial/full payment||3-5 minutes|
Before/at least 2 days before the function (to finalize the arrangement and set-up)
– The client shall coordinate with the Training Center Staff for the set-up and arrangement of the seminar , training or function
|Training Center Staff shall assists and provide client for the arrangement and se-up of the function reserved.||10-15 minutes||
Remedios N. Sapiera Clariena C. Clarin John T. Soriano Menandro D. Reyes
|Step 3||After the function /check-out date of Occupation of Room.||Training Center Staff will inspect whatever lost or damage incurred by the client. Any damage and lost will be charged to the client.||5-10 minutes||John T. Soriano Menandro D. Reyes|
|Step 4||Settlement of Accounts Payable (Balance of the Payment)||Receives payment and issues Official Receipt.||3-5 minutes||Remedios N. Sapiera|