- Who may avail of the service?
- New owner of property/premises that has water connection.
- An heir of a deceased concessionaire.
- An heir or authorized representative of a registered concessionaire .
- Proof of Ownership (Absolute Deed Sale) if property was acquired through purchased.
- Proof of Affiliation of the transferee.
- Death Certificate of the deceased registered concessionaire
- Birth Certificate of the transferee
- One (1) Valid ID
- Fees and Charges
|(If property was purchased)||₱120.00|
**Materials vary due to sizes and prices change without prior notice.
- Service Availability
- Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Saturdays 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
How to avail of the service
|Step 1||The concessionaire proceeds to the
Commercial Division and make a request to the Customer Service Desk for change of name.
|Prepares the service request for
change of name, and verifies the requirements/ documents.
|5-10 minutes||Fernando A. Biason, Jr. or Lord Byron T. Torio
Ronald P. Mejia
|Step 2||Pays the corresponding fee if the transferee acquired the property through sale and secures official receipt.
If the transferee is an heir/s no change of name fee is required.
|Receives payment and issues
The changed name shall appear on the billing of the following month after the request.
Agnes C. Sanchez
Augusto B. Sta. Maria
Ma. Dulce Amor P. Salcedo or