- Who may avail of the service?
- Registered concessionaires of the Dagupan City Water District
- Statement of Account received after Meter Reading
- Fees and Charges
- Depends on the consumption and amount stated in the Statement of Account
- Depends on the amount stated in the Notice of Disconnection if the Bill is due for disconnection.
- Penalty of 10% to the current bill if the bill was not paid after due date.
- Service Availability
- Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Saturdays 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
How to avail of the service
|Step 1||Presents the Statement of Account to the Teller (Collector).||Receives the Statement of Account and verifies the same.||2-3 minutes||
|Step 2||Gives payment and secures Official Receipts||Receives the payment and issues Official Receipt||2-3 minutes||
- Development Bank of the Philippines (DBP) M. H. del Pilar St. Dagupan City Planters Bank (Burgos Extension, Dagupan City)
- Postal Savings Bank (A. B. Fernandez Ave., Dagupan City )
- United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB) A. B. Fernandez Ave., Dagupan City
- Queen Bank (A. B. Fernandez Ave., Dagupan City)
- Banco de Oro (A. B. Fernandez Ave., Dagupan City)
- Failure to receive a bill does not relieve the consumer of liability. Any amount due shall be deemed a debt to the District.
- If a concessionaire fails to pay water bill for a period of two (2) consecutive months his/her service connection shall be disconnected by the DCWD Disconnection Team, within a maximum period of five (5) working days after receipt of the disconnection notice by the concessionaire. Once disconnected, all amount due shall be paid in full by the consumer including re-connection fee of ₱500.00.
ALWAYS PRESENT YOUR STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT WHEN PAYING TO AVOID DELAY